Monday, July 4, 2011

{My Creations} Christening Onesie Cookies!

I am SO excited to announce that I am officially adding custom cookie designs to my list of party design services!  Cookies are the PERFECT touch to any party or event...they are available in ANY shape, colors, for ANY occasion!  So, in light of this, I thought I'd share my latest creation with you!  These cookies were super special because they were for my ADORABLE nephew, Anthony's, baptism yesterday...yay Anthony!


He looks so happy in the picture, right?!  Poor little guy...he was a trooper, though!
Ok, so back to the cookies...each cookie was hand baked and decorated, wrapped, and decorated with an adorable "God Bless Anthony" tag...
A bit of a glare, but you get the point =)  So, here's a little pictorial of what went in to making these adorable creations....
First, start with all the ingredients...

Then, utilize the GORGEOUS KitchenAid mixer that you received at your bridal shower (hehe, I finally put that bad boy to work!)...
The dough is then gently rolled out and cut into the shape needed...

Once baked and cooled, the frosting (which is homemade!) is then piped into an outline in the desired cookie around the outside of the shape...
Once, the outline dries, a technique called "flooding" is then used to fill in the cookie...
The cookies then dry for several hours before the details are added...


How cute are these?! All for our precious nephew Anthony!  We LOVE you buddy!
These cookies are the PERFECT and fun touch to whatever event you're hosting!  If you're interested in customizing a cookie for your next party/wedding/shower/event, email me at cheers.entertaining@hotmail.com!  Again, all cookies can be done in any shape, color, or design.  Looking forward to baking for you!

Cheers,
SB







No comments:

Post a Comment