Friday, June 17, 2011

{Recipe} Chocolate Covered Cherry Cake--Father's Day Favorite!

My dad absolutely LOVES chocolate covered cherries...so, when I came across the recipe for a chocolate covered cherry cake over at i.am.baker. , I was floored.  I could probably shop for hours online or in a mall and never find something he would like better...mmmm...
This two layer vanilla cake is stuffed in the middle with chocolate cherries smothered in hot fudge...then, pressed with Oreo cookie crumbs.  I say it all the time, and I'll say it again...O.M.G.  I'll be making this and boxing it up for my Father's Day gift!  You have to hop over to her blog...scroll down and check out the full tutorial on how to create this delicious treat...let me know how you make out and we'll compare stories =)

Cheers,
SB

No comments:

Post a Comment