Wednesday, June 22, 2011

{Party Inspiration} Milkaholic Baby Shower!

I'll admit, I love all things cute and chic, but I am SUCH a modern decor girl.  And let me say this about this Half Bakes Milkaholic Sip and See...when it is my turn for a baby shower, this would be my dream party (ahem...are my friends and family reading this?!


The invitations, designed by Carrie at Half Bake, completely set the tone for this party.  The theme was weaved throughout the entire party...
How cute are these treats?  And check out this cake...
And as her blog says, this party was co-ed, so how perfect is the decor?! To see more of the pics, check out more party details!

Oh, and if you get a second...just in case I wasn't subtle enough in the beginning of the blog, forward this to all my family/friends...shameless, so shameless =)

Cheers, 
SB



No comments:

Post a Comment