Tuesday, June 21, 2011

{Party Inspiration} Here's Comes the 4th of July!

Well, the countdown is on!  I can't believe it, but next week is finally Independence Day...bring on the BBQ =)  So, I thought it would be great to "sprinkle" my blog with tons of party ideas I've found to use at your celebration!
I HAVE to start with this twist on chocolate covered strawberries from Grin & Bake It!.  How cute are these?  Switch out to white chocolate, then twist in blue candy and/or sprinkles!


Next, put a spin on cupcakes for the red, white, and blue!  Gloria of Glorious Treats put this up on her blog as a sweet treat for her party.  Finished with printable cupcake picks by the TomKat Studio finished these mason jar eye-catchers.

Lastly for now, check out these adorable patriotic drink parasols!  Check out the link at Hostess with the Mostess to print and create this neat touch!
Don't worry...that's just a taste =)  More to come...

Cheers,
SB

No comments:

Post a Comment