Tuesday, May 24, 2011

{Real Parties} Broadway Themed Bridal Shower


I have to tell you that this particular bridal shower was for my FAVORITE client...well, client isn't even fair because she's my fabulous sister-in-law!  She is a huge theater buff, not only starring in her high school plays, but frequenting the theaters of NYC as well!

The bridesmaids and I decided on keeping the colors black and yellow, like a playbill.  I was in charge of the centerpieces.  But, I started my project with making a personalized playbill poster for the entryway...

Her favorite play is "Wicked" so of course, that centerpiece went on her table...
And once you get to know me, you'll figure out I can't stand to have any details unattended.  So, I had made a few extra playbill picks and put them on the dessert buffet...
And when all was said and done, she had an amazing time...any other theater goers in need of decor?! =)
*SB*



2 comments:

  1. This is great! Planning on this same theme for a daughter who is a Broadway dancer. You are very talented!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My daughter wants a Broadway themed graduation party. She plans to major in Musical Theater and, if it reopens, head to Broadway. Where did you get the invitation????

    ReplyDelete