Monday, October 31, 2011

{My Creations} Baby Girl Elephant Shower!

I have to say that these have been one of my favorite cookie projects so far!  Our friends just welcomed a beautiful little girl, Gianna, into their hearts and home.  And she is BEAUTIFUL!  

Anyway, the shower was my favorite pattern...safari and pink elephants...uh, so adorable.  It was such an honor to make coordinating cookies for the shower.  
The coolest part is I discovered a neat and EASY way to monogram!  Believe me, these monogrammed letters are not as easy as you would think :(  But here's a quick trick...use molding chocolate, pipe the letters right on the cookie, and then quickly cover with nonpareils...so easy!

All packed up and ready to go!
Anyone else out there expecting a little one?  I'm itching for another baby shower project :)  Hehe...

Cheers,
SB

No comments:

Post a Comment