Friday, August 12, 2011

{Decor} Paper Lantern Love!

 This is such a perfectly timed post!  I am IN LOVE WITH LANTERNS!!!  If I could use them to decorate every venue I work in, I think I just might.  Hence the reason I'll be using them for a HUGE design project I'm doing next week (can't say much, but more details on that soon)...
I first have to give a shout-out to my favorite paper lantern supplier, Luna Bazaar...
Before I sow you some more design inspiration, I have to give them some props...the lovely ladies at this company have generously DONATED all the lanters I will need for the above said project.  How wonderful is that?!  Thanks Amanda at Luna Bazaar =)
So, now on to some inspiration...lanterns will work at an event, but they are particularly beautiful at a wedding...
I love this shot in front of the wedding cake.  Look at the next picture to see how they can completely transform a wedding tent...
This pictures hows the lantern that are clumped together over individual tables, rather than spread out.  Look at how beautifully the lantern color coordinates with the table decor...
This picture made me gasp...oh my gosh, the colors are gorgeous!  A little bit more scattered, but breathtaking...

There's a zillion more pictures I could put up...this might wind up being two part post =)  Just remember the elegant beauty that simple lanterns can bring to your event...
Cheers,
SB



No comments:

Post a Comment